6.8 miles from Lake Talquin
If you're craving a peaceful getaway with easy access to an abundance of attractions, look no further than this 4-bedroom, 2-bath Tallahassee vacation rental! This cozy 1,600-square-foot home sits in a quaint neighborhood on the outskirts of Tallahassee, putting 8 guests close to all the action! Whether you cheer on a football game at Florida State University 2.5 miles away or explore the city's downtown area 5 miles from home, you'll feel entertained and at ease after your Floridian retreat.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior floodlight security camera is located at the front of the house, facing out. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress (Available Upon Request)
Welcome to the Scenic Heights district of Tallahassee, where an abundance of trees brings a palpable sense of peace! Whether you park in the spacious 3-car driveway or pull right into the 1-car garage, you can feel assured of your safety in this quaint neighborhood.
If you're not able to make it to the football game nearby, grab a spot on the couch and turn on your flat-screen TV to root on the FSU Seminoles right from home! Keep your crew fueled with tasty snacks or a hearty meal, which are easy to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen.
As the evening winds down, grab a stool and serve up some cocktails at the indoor wet bar! Retreat to the serene back patio to sip your drink and watch the sun set over the treetops.
-- THE LOCATION --
Your Tallahassee retreat sits in a quaint, tree-lined neighborhood, with easy access to area attractions and highlights! If you're in town visiting friends or family at Florida State University, or just here to cheer on the FSU Seminoles, it's only a quick 10-minute drive to campus.
The heart of Downtown Tallahassee is 5 miles away, where you can visit the Florida State Capitol Building. Drive just 1 mile further to reach the Tallahassee Museum, featuring educational indoor exhibits, an outdoor trail, and zip line! Keep the historic train rolling over to San Luis Mission Park, where the recreated colonial village will transport you to the 1700s!
Those seeking relaxation in the outdoors are in luck since lush state parks are abundant in the area! A 7-mile trip to the botanic beauty of Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park is well worth your time, and Lake Jackson Mounds Archaeological State Park offers nature trails winding through ancient Native American temple mounds. Complete your nature tour of Tallahassee with a visit to Lake Ella, where you can stroll the scenic shore with an ice cream cone in hand!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, wet bar, games, books, complimentary toiletries, private patio and yard, garden, off-street parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Peaceful Tallahassee location - Trees fill the yards of your quiet suburban neighborhood, where you can enjoy tranquil surroundings while still having easy access to all the area highlights, including Florida State University 2.5 miles away and Downtown Tallahassee only 5 miles further!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tallahassee International Airport (~ 7 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior floodlight security camera is located at the front of the house, facing out. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
- NOTE: Accessing the home requires climbing 3 steps and may be difficult for guests who have limited mobility